Advanced Multimedia Solutions (AMS) is a leader in Audio/Video, Business Technology Solutions, and Home Automation. AMS was formed in 2007 with the motivation to do things differently. Offering premium technology solutions and focusing on partnerships with clients is the cornerstone of our success.
Our Team has come together creating a company that has the knowledge to deliver the best experience. We are continuously involved with education to ensure we are at the forefront of industry knowledge, training and certification. When support is needed, our dedicated service and support team is readily available to handle all requests.
AMS provides design, sales, engineering, installation, commissioning, support, and training for your Audio/Video and Technology needs. We continue to invest heavily in employees, processes, training, infrastructure, and relationships. Organizations rely on AMS as an extension of their team.
AMS partners with the most respected, leading brands in the industry. We fully understand the environment and lifestyle of our clients so we can create the best experience and take full advantage of technology available today. As we continue to grow, our focus remains on quality work, completed on time with a helpful smile and positive attitude.
Advanced Multimedia Solutions loves technology and we want you to love it too.
At Advanced Multimedia Solutions (AMS), we commit to exceeding expectations in providing high-value technology solutions. We provide quality products, solutions and support. We go above and beyond to build long-term partnerships. Our uncompromising integrity ensures we do what is right every time!
- We show respect to our co-workers, partners, customers, and vendors by what we say and do.
Respect is shown in many ways and actions speak louder than words. AMS shows respect by listening, communicating, and educating.
- We are driven to deliver on our promises. We strive to excel in everything we do!
Our proven process creates strategic alignment to ensure you get exactly what you expect; on time, on budget. We naturally become an extension of your organization. AMS is positioned to support you long after completion.
- We provide leading edge, creative solutions to our customers’ needs and challenges.
Research and education is at the forefront of our designs. We are driven with a leading-edge team of experts devoted to our industry.
- We exude our passion through an enthusiastic and positive experience with our employees and customers.
This passion for connecting people is revealed by our positive and uplifting team. Our enthusiasm and motivation echoes our mission.
Our Team maintains several industry leading certifications including: Certified Technology Specialist (CTS), Crestron DMC-D-4K, Crestron CTI-CSD, Crestron Programming, QSC Q-Sys Level II, Dante, Shure Level II Integrated Systems, Savant Certified Pro Integrator, Sony CI Diamond Dealer, Lutron Certified
- La Crosse Area Builders Association (LABA) Past President
- La Crosse Area Builders Association (LABA) Board of Directors
- La Crosse Area Builders Association (LABA) Member
- La Crosse Area Builders Association (LABA) Parade of Home Chair
- 2009 LABA New Member of the Year Award
- La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce Member
- Wisconsin Contractor License Number: 1112859
- Minnesota Technology Systems Contractor License Number: TS700330
- Dun & Bradstreet Number: 013094878
- Registered with Federal Central Contractor (CCR)
- City of Onalaska Licensed Low-Voltage Contractor